These granola bars are a healthy option for your mid afternoon snack, or whenever you're on the go. Good news is they're packed full of protein, so they will leave you feeling satisfied, ending your craving for a sugary afternoon snack.
- 2 sheets graham crackers (broken in small pieces)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 oz granola of choice
- 1 scoop RevLabs Chocolate CupCake Natural Whey Protein
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons peanut or nut butter of choice
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 tablespoons mini dehydrated marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Line a 9×4 loaf pan with parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients in bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. You could also just stir this in a large bowl by hand.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated and evenly distributed.
- Press mixture into prepared pan, cover with foil or plastic wrap
- Refrigerate 1-3 hours until set
- Remove bars from pan and cut into 8 even pieces.