Pancakes rock. Protein rocks. Why not bring these two together and make something amazing? Well, that is what I have done, you have the best of both worlds in front of your eyes now. Follow this simple how-to to get your results on.
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 (20g each) scoops Prorev
- 1 large very ripe banana
- ⅛ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- In two bowls, separate eggs so no yolk gets into the egg whites. Beat the egg whites for 2 minutes until they form soft peaks.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the egg yolks and beat until smooth. Put ⅓ of the egg white mixture into the banana mixture until combined. Fold until your ingredients are completely combined.
- On low heat on the stove, Scoop ¼ c. of the mixture onto the skillet and cook for 1- 1.5 minutes on each side.
- Serve them immediately and enjoy!